Free to good home...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I've spent the last couple of days clearing out the loft and have a few items that are surplus to requirements.

I would like these items to go to a newbie, or someone who genuinley NEEDS them but for whatever reason can't afford to buy them.

Please note - 1 person = 1 item. Please don't ask for more than 1 item!

Item 1:
DPM Webtex medics PLCE side pouch complete with all 3 mesh bags. Needs a clean, but perfectley servicable.

Item 2:
DPM respirator pouch.

Item 3:
OD chest rig (3 triple ammo pouches, 2 utility pouches and a flat map pocket to the rear). Not sure of manufacturer, but looks a bit like the old Arktis one.

Item 4:
British Army DMS boot size 270 (size 9). I'd grade these as grade 1, with plenty of life left in them.

Post in the thread with the item that you want, then follow up with a PM with your address and I'll get them away ASAP.

There may be more to items to follow!

Simon

cbkernow

Forager
Jun 18, 2009
cornwall
thats very generous indeed.

Item 1 - the medic pouch would be incredibly useful to me, I'm putting together my first "bushcraft" kit, which would be my basic first aid kit and useful stuff for yomping round the woods with my Scout Troop.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
thats very generous indeed.

Item 1 - the medic pouch would be incredibly useful to me, I'm putting together my first "bushcraft" kit, which would be my basic first aid kit and useful stuff for yomping round the woods with my Scout Troop.

It's yours...always happy to help a fellow Scout.

PM me with your address and I'll get it off tomorrow.

Simon

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi Simon

If it is still available i would like the chest rig, i too am putting together my first bushy kit and this would make a good alternative to a day pack to carry the essentials

Thanks Dave

cbkernow

Forager
Jun 18, 2009
cornwall
well my exciting package arrived on Saturday (along with a package from Lakeland bushcraft with my new clipper and hook knife)

thanks so much!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE