Free to good home ;Dog.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, Its not mine!

A Friend is reluctanty looking to rehome their dog, due to arrival of unplanned baby (shes already got three kids) and downturn in self employment.

She is a 2.5 year old pedegree alsatian, well used to children but rather wary of non family.

PM me and Ill give you her phone number.

She is local to me.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Good intention Tengu,but I don't think it fair on anyone including the dog to advertise such on any forum.

Better to have Rspca do it as they'll do all the checks.

No offence meant.:)

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
No, Its not mine!

A Friend is reluctanty looking to rehome their dog, due to arrival of unplanned baby (shes already got three kids) and downturn in self employment.

She is a 2.5 year old pedegree alsatian, well used to children but rather wary of non family.

PM me and Ill give you her phone number.

She is local to me.
Tell her to take it to the dogs trust,
http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Interestingly enough she has already tried the local rescue centres; they are all either full or have the attitude `waddya wanna get rid of da pooch fer?`

And I have got a Mods permission to post this, Ask Toddy.

Its a nice dog; Im doing you a favour by offering it to you.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thanks Tengu,

If I could I would.

Had one when younger and was a brilliant pet.

But my Golden Retreiver had to be euthanised last year,so no more large dogs(still have a Yorkie and Lhasso Apso).

Tom.

I'd absolutely love an Alsatian, My granny had one in Ireland for years and it was an incredible dog. Fantastic with kids, and a phenomenol guard dog, anyone who shouldn't be there would have to be VERY brave to stick around.
He was as soft as anything with family and strangers introduced to the family though.

Lived outdoors, had a long narrow shed as shelter and the run of about an achre when he was out.

I couldn't own one without that kind of space, just doesn't seem fair to me - I'll own one some day though.

fast but dim

On a new journey
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
imo its a good place to advertise a dog (esp gsd), outdoor types, far better as a first port of call than a dogs home.

good luck. gs would be a great companion for bushcraft.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE