Free stuff going to a good home - you pay postage only!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
HI,

Having a bit of a pre-house-move clearout. All the stuff here is free, you only have to pay for postage - or you can pick it up and I'll make you a cuppa tea :)

GONE1 X Schott Suprax Camping/Fishing 70% Propane/30% Butane Gas Lighting Lamp. Comes with un-used GoGas 445G cylinder, and a little bit in a Coleman 70/30 cylinder.

GONE 1 X Gelert Freedom 300DL mummy sleeping bag. says 3 season's. 1.7kg.
GONE 1 X Gelert Lynx 400 mummy, Say's it's 3-4 season. Both bags used 4-5 times, good condition.

GONE 1 X Gilert Blue Ridge Tunnel 3. Looks like this pic, but it's a 3-man (pic is 4-man version).

ten%20230l.jpg

Fair condition, has been used 5-6 times. Couple of the tent eye's internally have had the metal re-inforcing rings pulled out, it's looking a bit tired but otherwise ok. Good enought to last a year or 2 at least yet.

If you want the job lot I am willing to drop it off it you're withing 30-40 miles of Poole in Dorset. Like I said, it's all free so just shout if your interested :)

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
Wow - all gone in under an hour!!

Putting bits like this on ebay for a fiver is not really worth the time I've found..I'd far rather recycle all this kind of stuff than just sent it to landfill - it's such a waste. If I can help someone else get out and enjoy the outside all the better into the bargin :)

D

Deleted dude 7861

Hi Dave if the tent is still up for grabs I'd be happy to accept my 12 year old vango is leaking badly and needs reseaming :-(

D

Deleted dude 7861

Mattk
what Vango is it and do you want to sell it on?

PS
Paranoia = ABSOLUTE AWARENESS :)

It's a TBS Equinox 4 it's been an old friend on many trips so a bit reluctant as yet to give up on it, just spent the last week trying out sealing tape and fabsil. It was the design with the pole sleeve on the inside that had one side of the seam that wasn't sealed , they've since changed the design. I was hoping to buy a new one but just can't afford it. Maybe with some (lots) of overtime at work over the christmas period I can get a new one and will pay a tent or two forward as Dave has done here. I've got 2 trips in Scotland in December and a tent was needed. Whatever I decide after the december trips it will be offered on here first as the kindness by Dave was very much appreciated. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE