FREE! - spent shotgun cartridges

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I asked a friend who is the gamekeeper for our local shoot if he could save me some spent shotgun cartridges and this morning I received some - 3 grain bags full of them!!!!!

suffice to say there is more than I will ever use so if you would like any and will pay postage I'll send you as many as you want (If I run out there another 6 shoots this year ;) so a pretty much never ending supply)

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Just watched that tutorial- ace! Thanks for that. I'm going to pop over to my local outdoor activity centre to see if they can supply me with some shells!!!

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
mate is there a variety of colours? if so i would love to home some for you,about 50-100 would do it. could pick them up too as i am on the wilts/dorset border.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
mate is there a variety of colours? if so i would love to home some for you,about 50-100 would do it. could pick them up too as i am on the wilts/dorset border.

Yup there is a variety of colours and sizes, will a grain bag be enough? :) drop me a pm and we can arrange collection mate.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
will come in usefull for kids crafts at christmass:

images.jpg

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I'm liking some of these ideas :cool:
How do you make the candles?
Could I be cheeky and take some? Let me know how much you want for postage and I'll get it paypalled over :cool:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm liking some of these ideas :cool:
How do you make the candles?
Could I be cheeky and take some? Let me know how much you want for postage and I'll get it paypalled over :cool:

They are oil lanterns and have a glass bottle inside them and a kevlar string wick. Just a bit of fun and only burn for 30 mins. i only had a few bottles and the only ones i could find to fit were on ebay from thailand.

im happy to fill an a4 jiffy bag which should give you plenty. ill pm you

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
A bit of fun, but still cool looking. I shall be looking for more ideas now :D
I have a few in my first aid kit with paracetamol/aspirin in, just for the looks. (dont worry, tablets still in packaging and expiry date with 'em ;) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE