Free "Northern Survival" PDF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Exploriment said:
:eek: No matter what I do, my pdf is about 17MB. I've monkeyed about with it for a while now, but I can't get it any smaller. Turning it into a zipped file doesn't do anything.

I've tried to send it to a few of you, but as pointed out earlier, some people's inboxes are too small.

Is there anyone who could host this file for me? I would be immensely grateful. Sharing of knowledge, so on and so forth.

I can probably put it up on an FTP site, in order to transfer it.

I'm going on a snowshoeing/winter camping trip this weekend, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, don't panic. I'll get back to everybody who contacts me.

Again, I would be incredibly grateful if someone can host this for me, or give me some pointers on how to make the pdf smaller. It's 120 8½ x 11 pages, the scans are 300dpi (with the idea that someone may want to print this out for a hardcopy). Not sure what else to do. Not sure if bumping the res down to 200dpi will have much of an effect.

Thomas

check out this Thread: click here

cheers
Abbe

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
jay120970 said:
my email addy is j.roberts7 att tiscali.co.uk

cheers mate

dont show your e-mail on the forum as the spam robots will have fun with your adress. Please check this Thread and you will find two download urls use them to download the books yourself.

good luck
cheers
Abbe

jimfbte

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2005
Hawaii, US
stuckinthewoods.info
I sent you a PM regarding hosting the pdf and am awaiting your reply.

JimFBtE

=========
Exploriment said:
:eek: No matter what I do, my pdf is about 17MB. I've monkeyed about with it for a while now, but I can't get it any smaller. Turning it into a zipped file doesn't do anything.

I've tried to send it to a few of you, but as pointed out earlier, some people's inboxes are too small.

Is there anyone who could host this file for me? I would be immensely grateful. Sharing of knowledge, so on and so forth.

I can probably put it up on an FTP site, in order to transfer it.

I'm going on a snowshoeing/winter camping trip this weekend, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, don't panic. I'll get back to everybody who contacts me.

Again, I would be incredibly grateful if someone can host this for me, or give me some pointers on how to make the pdf smaller. It's 120 8½ x 11 pages, the scans are 300dpi (with the idea that someone may want to print this out for a hardcopy). Not sure what else to do. Not sure if bumping the res down to 200dpi will have much of an effect.

Thomas

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've got about 40 PDF's to put up for download, it's another thing on the list! I'll see if I can get it up soon and then it will be easy to add things to it. I've got plenty of bandwidth

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE