FREE! Jumpers, trousers, books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Due to my imminent moving house (ie, next week!), I have some stuff that’s going for free. All I ask is that you pay me the P&P. So:

Bush Tucker Field Guide (Les Hiddins, ISBN 1 74117 028 1, paperback) – I have two of them so one must go! P&P is £1.50. SOLD

Safe Outback Travel (Jack Absalom, ISBN 0 08788 028 7, paperback) – same reason as above. P&P is £1.50. SOLD

2 x pairs, men’s lightweight OG trousers. Size 80/84/100. Would suit 31” waist. Both used but good cond. P&P is £2.00 each. GONE TO CHARITY SHOP

1 x RAF blue/grey round neck jumper. 106cm (approx LARGE). VGC.
P&P is £2.50 SOLD

1 x Temperate DPM trousers. 85/80/96. About a 32” waist. Good cond. P&P is £2.50. SOLD

1 x OG Army Jumper, Round Neck, size 106cm (Aprox LARGE). Good cond. P&P is £2.50. SOLD

Paypal only. First to PM gets stuff.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks Gents.

Those who got their PMs in first have had a reply from me. To the rest of you - sorry! But the OG strides are still available.

For those that were successful, sorry not to reply to ou all again individually but I have received all of your paypal payments. I'll post on either Monday or Tuesday - can't be more specific because we have all the removals guys here the next few days.

Cheers!

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Gents,

All posted this morning first class but, what with the vagaries of the BFPO mail system, you probably won't get them until friday. Joy. :rolleyes:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Gents,

All posted this morning first class but, what with the vagaries of the BFPO mail system, you probably won't get them until friday. Joy. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE