Free Jetboil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Sorry to hear that.

IIRC the terms are usually 1 year if paying by direct debit (presumably because most forget to cancel) or two years if by card or cheque (as they probably just get the one payment) an initial subscription usually is 13 issues, yes I know there are only 12 months, go figure but probably so they can reduce the average cost per issue. I think the 13 month thing is because they used to do quarterly payment. I was rather surprised back when you posted that they had accepted it by cheque :(

Thats the thing, there was a box on the offer page that invited you to pay by cheque and the price was shown as £49. I 'd wrongly assumed that the 13 issue thing was the same as some mags used to do years ago when I last subscribed-they did a christmas special, full of stocking fillers.

Has anyone has a spare page of the offer with the white box I sent to them or could do me a copy of it? Would be very much appreciated. :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Thats the thing, there was a box on the offer page that invited you to pay by cheque and the price was shown as £49. I 'd wrongly assumed that the 13 issue thing was the same as some mags used to do years ago when I last subscribed-they did a christmas special, full of stocking fillers.

Has anyone has a spare page of the offer with the white box I sent to them or could do me a copy of it? Would be very much appreciated. :)

You could always order a back issue mate?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Jetboil has magically turned up today after complaining for months and going to the authorities :)

From a seemingly :deadhorse: excercise, I'm now :coffee: on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE