Free Hedgerow Spoon Carving Workshop Abergavenny

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
Morning !

I thought this may be of interest, there are a few places left, please PM me if you would like to book a place, and i'll forward you the details to book :)

Thanks
Nick

Hedgerow Spoon Carving

Part of the Nature Fund Long Forest Community Hedgerow Project
with Abergavenny Community Woodland Group at Abergavenny Community Centre

Wednesday the 24th June, 6pm till 9pm

Using traditional hand tools you could learn to make a spoon, spatula or spreader from materials harvested as part of managing a local hedge. We could also make planting markers or a simple stool / plant pot stand for the garden. The sessions will be run by Keep Wales Tidy, as part of the Nature Fund Long Forest project, with Abergavenny Community Woodland Group as part of a project promoting well being through green wood working. All are welcome. It’s not just for lumberjacks.

Available equipment and safe working room mean spaces are limited so please let me know if you would like to attend.

Last edited:

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
There's also a few places left for the last session, Wednesday the 24th June, 6pm till 9pm if anyone's interested :)

I'll edit the first post to reflect this,
Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE