free event - Bidston, Wirral

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 13, 2013
wirral
Not sure if I am allowed to post this, feel free to remove it if I am not.... but a group I am a member of have a few places left on an event on Bidston Hill, on the Wirral (ch43 7pd), called Back to the Woods days, a mix of fire by friction, den building, bark craft, with a spoon making demo and tips on outdoor relaxation this Saturday and Sunday 21st and 22nd June 10-3pm with Keith Matthews as an instructor, Keith is a fab person and an expert spoon maker having made a spoon a day last year. It is free of charge, aimed at people 11 yrs plus all children must be accompanied, preferably by a parent who wants to be there and take part, great taster event for beginners to bushcraft. It isn't a commercial venture, just an opportunity, only 15 spaces. Bring a packed lunch, and dress for the weather..........if you are interested and want to book ring 0151 652 5197.

Pip

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE