francis barker m88 mint condition and pyser gsi survival compass (francis barker) SAS

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

very reluctantly im putting up for swaps two of the best compasses available in my opinion.
they are a francis barker m88 prismatic marching compass which as you can see is in immaculate condition with just two little spots on the cover where there is a tine bit of paint wear and a tiny scuff on the radiation sticker. aside from that its immaculate.
the second compass is again a francis barker / pyser gsi escape and evasion compass. black paracetamol!! for obvious reasons although its never been swallowed and retrieved :) again its in immaculate condition not a mark on it its just perfect.

I am taking up archery again in a bid to get myself out and about but cash is in short supply so....

im offering to swap these two beautiful items together for one of any of these items.
(1) american flatbow rigth handed with a draw weight of between 40 and 50lbs at 28 inches. the bow must be fibre glass laminated over wood, as im a stickler for safety. any make or model but would prefer a samick bow.

failing and american flat bow then a one piece or takedown field bow of simillar spec to the flatbow would suit just as well
wood or alloy riser but dark limbs. black or cam prefered.

and failing either of the above then an adult compound bow in black/ or cam colours ..

also looking for archery gear and have lots to swap but the two items above are listed just for bow only.
and they will go together i cant split them.....
cheers guys...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE