Four days roughing it!!(WARNING DEAD ANIMALS)

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Excellent stuff, Stuart.

You are really doing the advanced stuff that most of us just aspire to. My wife just about tolerates my deer stalking but I can just imagine the outcome if I started brain tanning in the garden...:eek:

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
How did the venison taste , stu...

Hi Gaz,the venison was lovely,one night was a stew,another i pan fried the fillets and popped in some onions served with tatties and carrots with a wee side order of Haggis.

Excellent stuff, Stuart.

You are really doing the advanced stuff that most of us just aspire to. My wife just about tolerates my deer stalking but I can just imagine the outcome if I started brain tanning in the garden...:eek:

Hi Peter,my wife has built a chest high fence around my shed so as to hide me from sight,when doing jobs like hack sawing a deers head open to get at the brains,i suppose its a case of out of sight out of mind.But the aroma she can't get rid of so easily,i opened the shed door today to be greeted by a heady smell of rotting flesh.I also get some strange looks from the neighbors,I :dunno:why,surely its normal behavior to make useful things out of dead things:deadhorse:.Mind you,if you could of seen the look on the kids faces when i pulled the hide out of the boot of my car,with the head still attached,then i proceeded to show them its tongue and doing a Bob carolgees spit the dog impersonation,that must have been a step too far,as the next thing you know kids started running and screaming in all directions.I take it they did't like my impression of spit the dog.
My how i :lmao::rofl: though.
:evilangel:
Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE