Forum Upgrade 25th March 6am

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

Gra_farmer2

Hi Tony, I am experiencing some issues with my gra_farmer account, the account is stuck in a loop for 5 days, and I cannot reset or confirm account via email.

Is this a result of the upgrade? I had to create a duplicate account to send this message.

Any help would be brilliant.

Gra

G

Gra_farmer2

Hi Tony, I am experiencing some issues with my gra_farmer account, the account is stuck in a loop for 5 days, and I cannot reset or confirm account via email.

Is this a result of the upgrade? I had to create a duplicate account to send this message.

Any help would be brilliant.

Gra
At @Toddy @Tony could you please get back to me about my full member account and the access issues I am having, I am yet to have a response.

Many thanks Gra

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Evening Gra
Apologies for the delay. I've just tried to force the forums to send you a password reset email. I can't see anything else wrong at the moment. Can you let me know if it works please.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Evening Gra
Apologies for the delay. I've just tried to force the forums to send you a password reset email. I can't see anything else wrong at the moment. Can you let me know if it works please.
Thank you Lithril, there might be incompatibility with the forum upgrade and emails going to yahoo email addresses. Worth noting.

Many thanks again for your help,

Gra

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE