Forged Firesteels

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
It looks like the post took the wrong turn and went around the world before going to UK. I would have walked the distance by now... pitty

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
First of all, happy new year! :)
I still have a few of those left and I'll get the postage prices for you tomorrow, today is a day off :) lets go and grill something!

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Not received mine yet but its not the only thing I ordered something on the 19/12 from a company 50 miles away. Still not arrived. Stupid thing is my sister was staying two streets away yesterday!!! They will turn up.

kimba

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Nothing yet, still waiting as well, but Xmas posts and all that. I have had parcels super-fast and some slow and still waiting on, I have about 8 in coming, I am not fussed I waited half a year already another week won't matter.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Thank you for your patience! I went to the post today, she said, that xmass is crazy and last year it took almost a month for one parcel to arrive. Hope this is not the case :D :D usually it 4 days up to a week and we there...

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Good news :) Cheers guys,
I'll be back to you guys on Monday, I'm not sure how many I've got left :D :D I may be making some more then.

kimba

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Mine arrived today thank you, never used this type before, good spark I would like one each for my family, so whenever you have time another five please.