Forage..of a kind!

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
The snow has long gone and the sun today was warm, so a wander along the nearby beach.
exceat002.jpg

At the Eastern end of the beach here the chalk cliffs rise vertically and I know from experience that the currents sometimes leave interesting flotsam..:pirate: Ding! contact...Look!! At the foot of the cliff in the distance, just clear of the surf..
exceat006.jpg

exceat007.jpg

Well tangled with Bladderwrack.. but my knife and 20 minutes sitting in the warm sun reflecting off the cliff face...
exceat008.jpg
exceat009.jpg

20+ metres of 12mm, 32+ metres of 10mm, a nice bouncy net bouy as a fender for my boat and I'll find a use for the orange plastic 'bobbin'..:)

exceat004.jpg

Back along the river valley past the reception rooms for people we didn't want on our beaches..and home..:D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I wish I lived nearer the coast :) I really do. I love this verdant green and soggy woodland rich area, but it could do with a bit of coastline.

Nice haul :D :approve:

atb,
M

Jan 19, 2013
Finland
That's springtime and post high winds for me too, I usually go out with large binliners as there is so much trash to collect, but good stuff also found sometimes.
As a dog owner, I wish everyone would take the empty glass bottles home instead of throwing in the water, as they are a lot lighter to carry back empty.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE