For Trade Seal Skins Gloves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
As the title says 1 Pair of Seal Skins gloves for trade Size XL.
These gloves are huge and people with big hands only need reply to this, and when I say big I mean really big!!!
Worn for about 40 seconds before I discovered this lol
SO they retail at £25.00 they are the ones Mr Mears recommends, they are windproof and waterproof and once again I stress these are for big handed folk only!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you have?
Mr Strop

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Razorstrop said:
As the title says 1 Pair of Seal Skins gloves for trade Size XL.
These gloves are huge and people with big hands only need reply to this, and when I say big I mean really big!!!
Worn for about 40 seconds before I discovered this lol
SO they retail at £25.00 they are the ones Mr Mears recommends, they are windproof and waterproof and once again I stress these are for big handed folk only!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you have?
Mr Strop

What do you need mate, I could use them. I believe one use them having several layers of gloves within them when you drive snow mobile for instance.

I have a fox pelt to offer, but I dont know if you get it into your country. Your laws are a bit funny over there.

cheers
Abbe

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
This trade is fallen through with Abbe , due to a misunderstanding in the language barrier.

So they are still here and looking for a new pair of hands to own them

Mr Strop

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Razorstrop said:
This trade is fallen through with Abbe , due to a misunderstanding in the language barrier.

So they are still here and looking for a new pair of hands to own them

Mr Strop
I assume when you said seal skin he thought you meant seal skin ! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE