For Trade Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Hi all, I have for trade a GB Wildlife hatchet, only had her 3 months and although it is a lovely pice of kit, I have my favorite tools and never really use it, I bought it brand new from here
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/bush...raft-axes/gransfors-wildlife-hatchet-axe.html
It arrived with a small cut in the back of the mask, so they refunded the postage costs.
heres a photo of it (smallest on the left)
IMG-20130728-00114_zpsa14e8c86.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am ideally looking for a knife that looks like this, a 58 pattern sleeping bag or swanndri bush/ranger shirt but am open to other offers too,
6231_zps0d7c9ede.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for looking Jono

Last edited by a moderator:

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
Hi Jono I have a wood Jewel type Leuku pukko combination in one sheath. Its unused but a few years old I am in the Llanelli area.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hi, does it have to be a 58 bag. I have an arctic bag I no longer use.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Hi, does it have to be a 58 bag. I have an arctic bag I no longer use.
Hi, what I am after is the waterproof green sleeping bag down filled that rolls up into the hood, as far as I was aleays led to belive thats the 58 pattern ?? just waiting on a reply from Marcheolddu, I'll get back to you if it falls through cheers :)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ah. I know the one you mean. Sorry can't help you on that one.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Jackdaw

Jono that sleeping back is not waterproof and is everything but. It does have a water resistant base to it but I used to get plenty wet when using them. You need to check that what you get actually has enough feathers in them as they shed them over time and you can end up being able to see through them like I could with my first issue one.

Much better are the more modern military sleeping bags which pack to a similar size and weight.

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Jono that sleeping back is not waterproof and is everything but. It does have a water resistant base to it but I used to get plenty wet when using them. You need to check that what you get actually has enough feathers in them as they shed them over time and you can end up being able to see through them like I could with my first issue one.

Much better are the more modern military sleeping bags which pack to a similar size and weight.

thanks Jackdaw, I was obviously wrong about the description, My Dad had a sleeping bag from his army days (Borneo 1966) and it was brilliant it was waterproof green and downfilled, It was left in the garden shed after he passed away and the rats destroyed it, it really was an awesome piece of kit, thats what I am after cheers, but waiting on another possible trade at present :)

Last edited by a moderator:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pm sent re the wildlife hatchet fella
Hi all, I have for trade a GB Wildlife hatchet, only had her 3 months and although it is a lovely pice of kit, I have my favorite tools and never really use it, I bought it brand new from here
http://www.ronniesunshines.com/bush...raft-axes/gransfors-wildlife-hatchet-axe.html
It arrived with a small cut in the back of the mask, so they refunded the postage costs.
heres a photo of it (smallest on the left)
IMG-20130728-00114_zpsa14e8c86.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am ideally looking for a knife that looks like this, a 58 pattern sleeping bag or swanndri bush/ranger shirt but am open to other offers too,
6231_zps0d7c9ede.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for looking Jono

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Traded, sorry to all those that showed interest, I am always having axes so if another comes up I shall put it straight on here, thanks all, Jono

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE