for swap frost river Itinerant Daypack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
up for grabs is a frost river Itinerant Daypack,

details here
https://www.frostriver.com/shop/itinerant-daypack/

as new condititon its been used a couple of time around town but not in the great out doors or bad weather

P1010125_zps45602719.jpg

postage at the weekend

not realy sure what I want for trades

quite fancy an esee izula gear wallet but other than that I'm open to suggestions

GONE

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
still here

would also consider a bespoke kydex sheath system for a Mora 510

or

a maxp pigmy falcon

or a USGI canteen set - needs to have a stainless cup,lid, stove stand and cover

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
still here - willing to listen to other offers - except fixed blades or axes - got enough of them

will also add a 1quart canteen and a tolkien patch to the deal, one of these, looks a little flatter in colour and the stich holes arn't as even but it still looks great

IMG_4431.jpg

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
I have one of Rapidboys kydex sheaths for a frosts mora 760. Its one of his earlier ones and wont fit your 510 but you can have the green 760 thats currently in it too?

Also have a crusader canteen set?

Or a Patagonia half mass messenger bag in black thats been used (but not abused) as a work bag (medical rep so spent more time in car on the M62 than anything else!!)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE