Bison bushcraft frost river nessmuk pack (large size)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
SOLD, thanks

Evening all,

Up for sale today is my Bison/Frost River Pack. It is the large one. I have a small as well which I use regularly (and not for sale) so this one is up for grabs.

I bought it from robevs73. Original thread - http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60649&highlight=frost+river+bison

As you will see in the original thread, it has been modded - stronger shoulder strap fixings and some bed roll straps. For those of you who know Robs knives and leatherwork, you will be aware that it has been done properly (and nicely!).

It is a genuine Frost River/Bison pack with the red Frost River tag but some 'tealeaf little person of unknown decent' nicked the Bison patch when it was left in camp :(:cussing::cussing:. There is no damage to the sack at all and it could be replaced with another bushcraft leather patch of course. In the interests of full information, it has a 'stored in loft' aroma but is NOT soiled, marked or anything else undesirable. A week in use in the fresh air would solve it.

Hopefully you can see from my pics that it is superb condition.

It cost me £175 but as the patch is gone and I have used (NOT abused) it, here it is for a knock down price of £115 which includes paypal fees and special delivery.

Because of weight I will only post to the UK and I am not after trades thanks.

There will be no reductions as this is a jolly good price for a pack you don't see too often now. I am clearing space so it won't be bumped here forever - a week and then off to ebay.

Cheers

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE