For Swap: British Army Lightweight Stretcher Hammock / Camp Bed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I have had this for a couple of years as I acquired it as a 'starred item' (meaning that it has a value and is individually signed out each time it is used in the Army) and didn't want to let it get damaged / lost etc. I really don't use it and now have a collection of hammocks that I use personally and with my students.

This stretcher hammock is in excellent condition and has only had very occasional and light use. There are some muddy marks on there from boots but they will wipe off easily. It weighs about 800g and comes complete with long webbing straps attached to each end to hang it. In addition to the 6 strong webbing handles (along the sides) there are stitched pockets along each side to take poles to turn it into a rigid stretcher or camp bed.

* The OG poncho is not included (mainly because someone in work pinched it).

Trade offers are very welcome :) Trangia Mini Solo cookset, UCO candle lantern, knives, blanks, scales, hammock kit ... I don't know ... make me an offer :)

Postage to UK only though please

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd like very much to have a deal on this one, but I haven't got anything on your list; I was wondering if you might consider a cash deal? And I'd be able to collect very easily as I'm less than 20 miles from you - in fact I'm in Abergavenny tomorrow morning and could do cash on collection.............What do you think? :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Excellent trade and always great to meet fellow members and put a face and a voice to the posts............Thankyou :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE