FOR SALE - Trekker Tent Stealth 1 with Dac poles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

danjban

Feb 11, 2016
uk
FOR SALE - Trekker Tent Stealth 1 with Dac poles £200 inc UK postage

Im selling my Trekker Tent Stealth 1 due to needing to down size my kit collection and this little beauty is very little used unfortunately.
I've probably used this tent a total of 20-25 nights and has always performed. I've looked after the tent and its in near mint condition, basically in new condition.
Included are the DAC aluminium poles but this tent can be pitch with walking poles but I always used it bike packing so never used walking poles. It does not include any pegs.

This version is the more durable 40d silnylon fabric with extra side self tensioning guy tie outs and the foot end venting door, great for those muggy nights.
This tent weights less than 750 grams and packs up incredibly small (see pics) Buying new from Trekker Tent the lead times can quickly become months.

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions.

£200 inc UK postage

trekkertent-6.jpgtrekkertent-1.jpgtrekkertent-2.jpgtrekkertent-3.jpgtrekkertent-5.jpgtrekkertent-4.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE