For sale: Simpsons Emperor Shaving Brush

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
201
9
:
Hi folks,

I thought I would offer this for sale. Suitable for all types of shaving, including face or bowl lathering with it's longer handle and top grade 3-Band Super hair. Comes boxed, in brand new condition - never used. It has been cleaned with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. Absolutely mint.

Also included now are TOBS Jermyn Street Shaving Cream, Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave Oil and Feather blades.

For sale at £50 which is saving over £30 on shop prices and includes 1st Class Recorded Delivery (UK only sale). I don't use PayPal or cheques so my preferred method would be an online bank transfer but, if not possible, then cash or Postal Order.

100_9512.jpg


100_9510.jpg


Mark
 
Last edited:
Well, to try to tempt a sale, I will also include Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave Oil and a packet of Feather blades. Both are boxed new. The extras value with the TOBS cream is now around £25. That's surely a good offer along with an Emperor brush - all for £50.


That's definitely as far as I can reach on this one!


Mark
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE