For Sale: Baby Xbow , ice-axe , gunslips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Having a Christmas clearout to make room for the rubbish my in-laws are going to dump on me this year! :rolleyes:
1) A "vintage" Barnett Phantom pistol-type crossbow with three bolts.Condition is good as it must be twenty years old but never saw much action.
There is a string with it but one of the nocks is missing.It could be taped up with gaffer or one of you crafty geezers could carve one from horn or summat.
I'd like £20 for it to include p&p or may be open to swaps of a bushy nature but no more knives!
2) A basic black rifle slip in black ballistic nylon.Will fit big scoped rifles.My Logun JUST went into it with a Nikko big zoom scope.Woven lining and well padded
and in good nick.Length is 120cm and at widest point it is 28cm.£10 posted.
3) OG slipcase by The Airgun Centre in canvas finish nylon with a lambswool lining and leatherette endcap.One small zipped external pocket with elastic retainers.
A few marks on the fleece from the original owner.Length is 106cm and width at widest point is 26cm.£15 posted.
4) A vintage walking axe by Stubai of Austria.80cm long so suitable for those of us who are on the large side.Good solid axe with no damage but leash is missing along with the retainer so 2 small holes in shaft.
Some minor pitting on the head.A nice patina on head and shaft this is very usable or would make a nice wall piece.I would guess 1960s or early 70s.£50 posted or it is off to the Bay!
Links to pics below.Simon.
http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/plastic-ninja/

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Xbow and Airgun Centre slipcase now gone.Ice axe now £45 if anyone's interested or I will swap for veg-tan leather.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE