Folding beds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gurnoid

Jan 3, 2011
bradford
I'm looking into buy a pasadas folding double bed and take on meets has anyone come across these before and what would they be like on uneven ground

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I don't know that model but personally I'd get 2 separate folding beds and put them side by side.

That way if you only need use one you've got that option and they're stronger individually as well

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I want one of those beds for family camping, they look good - One thing that bothers me about sleeping in two camp cots side by side is that the design of the end bars keeps the beds apart.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I'm looking into buy a pasadas folding double bed and take on meets has anyone come across these before and what would they be like on uneven ground

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sound interesting. Got a link please by any chance?

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
Have you had a look at fishing beds they are usually really confortable

I have a carp bed/chair I use for car camping/ minibus camping and I swear it is the best thing going for comfort! Can be pricey but oh so worth it with 6 adjustable legs for uneven ground. Best nights sleep outside of hammocks

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
We have one of these. Not tried an air bed but do use sleep mats and double sleeping bag.
The only problem is the middle frame running down the length. Makes it difficult to cuddle to keep warm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE