fly infestation?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Cluster flies are most active in April and October. Rentokil make a very effective Aerosol that not only kills them on contact but has a residual effect on glass and frames that kills their friends too. They are parasitic inside earthworms during the larval stage and have an immature fly that looks like fruit flies as well as the bigger ones that are similar in size to house flies. They hatchout evey few days and seek houses to overwinter in, especially in South facing windows.
Block as many external cracks you can (not easy on the 4th floor) and spray a residual pyrethrum based insecticide around any voids you cant block.

Guess what I have been doing this week.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
When I was in university years ago we bred big horrible blowflies in nets in a small specially temperature regulated room. One day someone forgot to seal the nets up. I went in to the room (no more than a largish cupboard) and was swarmed with hundreds of these massive flies. Instant panic attack, resulting in me fleeing the room, and leaving the door open. For about a week afterwards they were all over the lab and landing on people all the time.

Then the spiders got them :D

I like spiders.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE