Flip Top Notepad With Leather Cover

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Per the leather covered field note books i made to give to friends and family at Christmas, i was also encouraged to make a few of these note pad covers following some comments received here.

DSCN1795.jpg

These have a small flip top note pad with a removable Pig leather cover which is wonderfully tactile, the removable cover allows you to replace the note pad with a new one when you have filled this one up with all of your important field notes or as members of my family use them, as shopping lists, i also find these especially handy to have in the car glove box for those times, when, and we have all done it, you need a bit of paper.

I have made these in two types of leather, one being a a natural suede (grey) and the other in a light brown pig skin.

Quantity Available

Grey: Seven

Brown: Five

Size (closed): 6"x4" approx

Priced at £ 5.00/each, including a note pad, postage and paypal fees, although two are shown in the photo, the price is for ONE ONLY

Payment via Paypal, as leather is a natural product there may be small blemishes or marks in the leather over which i have no control, to my mind this just adds to the overall feel and character of the leather.

Offered on a first come first served basis as denoted by the time stamp on a PM, please specify colour required, if no colour preference is given, i will send one of my choice.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Bump

Quantity Available

Grey: Four

Priced at £ 5.00/each, including a note pad, postage and paypal fees.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE