Flintshire / Chester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 28, 2010
Buckley,Flintshire
Hi there Guys, Im interested in meeting people who can teach me a little about Foraging as Im interested in the benefits and the Beauty of Wild Foods!
I live just outside Mold,Flintshire, in Buckley, but am willing to travel if people are willing to help me?
Cheers Guys
SeanW

Sep 20, 2010
flintshire
hi i am mad on bushcraft and looking for people to stop out and share crafts and knowledge in the flintshire area i live in buckley

Are there any of you guys and girls in the Flintshire / Chester area that fancy forming a loose collective for meetups / socials etc?

We have myself and 2 others whom I know about already, but it would be nice to have half a dozen or so...?

Cheers!
Dom.[/QUOTE]

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Mega busy with scouting at the moment, but if any of you want my email / mobile number, just PM me (I'm not going to post in on a public board)

Still hoping to get this sorted properly - time is just racing by!

Dom.

Jun 13, 2008
mold
hi guys how about sat the 23 or sat 30 for a day meet / overnighter time and place to be arranged as we know date and numbers

mike

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I'll be instructing on both of those dates.

But get something going - the best people to learn from will be those stood next to you at the time.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Shingsowa

Forager
Sep 27, 2007
Ruthin, North Wales
Did this ever come off? I'm returning to the forums after spending waaaay too much time on UKClimbing...

I live north of Ruthin, and working on getting permission for several sites, including a 14 acre site just south of here. I'll post when i have some more details, but it's looking good.

I'm also one of the officers for the local Mountain Rescue team so i get to see some odd and hidden parts of North East Wales and i'd be keen to meet up with some like-minded folks.

If you ahve gone out this weekend, make sure you look towards Moel Famau on Sunday night - BIG light show etc in celebration of the bi-centenary of the laying of the foundation stone for the Jubilee Tower...

:)

Oct 16, 2006
Mid Wales
hi all,
I'm another up for a meet. I live about two hills south of Ogri in mid Wales but I'm happy to travel up north for a meet. I'll keep my eye out for posts!

Cheers.

Jul 28, 2010
Buckley,Flintshire
Hi Guys and Gals,happy Summertime!
If anybody is up for sharing some foraging skills in the Buckley/Chester/Mold/Moel Famau area or maybe farther then Id be up for a meet? Please post on here, hope to meet soem of you soon!
Sean:)

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
It's a private site I have access to. Double checking with the owner if ok to bring more people. He has always been cool in the past. Sorry for the delayed responce.

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
OK I have a definite no for that weekend and waiting to find out about the weekend after ill keep you posted. hope to find out in the next few days
anyone interested can you please PM me

thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE