Flint

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Righty.

Firstly, can you recognise flint when you see it? (This makes life a lot easier...)

In Cornwall, flint is found on the beaches; none inland (except for human activity...and of course, raised beaches)

You are the other side of the Bristol channel, yes? Surely glacial action put flint on your beaches.
 
Already a few offers , but if it doesn't work out, send me a pm .
I got tons of the stuff here...😊
 
Last edited:
I always check farmers field edges after they plough, I've found some pretty large pieces of field spar that will keep me going a lifetime in my local farm.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE