Flint & Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blue_boy

Mar 12, 2009
Wigan - UK
HI does anybody know somebody who might be interested in supplying me with 10 nice shaped steel strikers and 10 pieces of flint?

I have found a very reasonable American supplier. But with the current financial climate as it is, I thought I would ask to see if somebody in the UK wants to give me a price before I ordered them.

Cheers for looking.

swamp donkey

Forager
Jun 25, 2005
uk
Hello Blue,

I would say Andy KIrkham up in Rotherham would be your man. Makes cracking ones from very basic to very fancy, He doesnt have a website so his number is 01709 540390.
Hes a nice bloke ans a great smith for anything forged. Trades at the Re enactors fairs

Normal thing dont work for him just a very happy customer He made me a lovely one specialy for my lady

blue_boy

Mar 12, 2009
Wigan - UK
Thanks mate thats great, hes not far from me either. You dont know his price range do you? just before i ring him.
Thanks again.

swamp donkey

Forager
Jun 25, 2005
uk
IF memory servers me right I think the basic ones are less than a tenner up to 30 for specials .Just asking him he doesnt do hard sell nice straight guy in my experience

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE