Flexcut Carvin’ Jack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Flexcut Carvin’ Jack

This is in very good condition although clearly not new, the blades are in good order and have not been used to scrape nails or anything other than soft wood. In fact it has had little use from me, I bought it on a whim and preferred to use a dedicated spoon knife instead.

These are usually supplied with a little wooden guide to help you sharpen some of the odd blade shapes, I do not know where mine is so it isn’t supplied, frankly if you are handy with a water stone or home made glass paper sharpener you should be fine (a replacement from the manufacturer sells for $14).

This one would be sold as a right handed carving tool, I am right handed, however depending on your carving style you may still prefer this even if you are left handed.

New these sell for £130, I will sell this here for £59 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

P9080004-001.JPG

P9080005-001.JPG

P9080006.JPG

P9080007.JPG

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE