Fleece liners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 27, 2014
North East
Good idea.
Me and my mate go sea fishing from remote rock marks.
We live in the North East and travel to the west coast.
Up to now we have been staying at camp sites and then fish through the day and night (and day again if we can) until we are knackered.
The last time we decided to stop fishing for four hours at a dead point of the night and sleep on the rocks. It meant we could fish longer, but the quality of sleep could have been better. We were sleeping on the rock in just our clothes.
Hopefully, with better gear we will feel better after our kip and be able to fish longer and feel fresher.
Since then I've got a roll mat, I'm going to get the Dutch hooped bivi and a small (as possible) light synthetic bag. Our trips start in April until probably the end of September.
At the moment I'm thinking of the Snugpak Softie Elite 3. Mainly because I think it will be warmer if needed and I can just open it if too warm. I'd prefer a smaller pack, but don't want to end up buying twice so think I'll end up with the 3.
I think the elite will be good as I find most bags too small, and not due to my height!
Cheers.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
I think you'll be sorted with that kip bag and the roll mats essential for keeping yer back warm.as for the hooped bivi ive never tried one ive used the normal issue gortex bivi bag loads though and their quality pieces of kit.it might suit your needs better if yer can't find anywhere flat too sleep.cant beat an umbrella though when yer fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE