Fjallraven Vidda Pro trousers review

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whiskeyfox

Sep 28, 2010
Florida USA
I owe so much to you folks at BushcraftUK and the USA site, among that is everything I've been learning about enjoying the great outdoors and all it has to offer. You guys heavily influence and educate me about buying a pair of pants like the Fjallraven stuff, and I appreciate it... I wish to honor you folks with my gear selections, and the following video is a hopeful example of that:

[video=youtube;rcvvFiitDtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcvvFiitDtg[/video]

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Hadn't realised these had been around for so long but glad I took the plunge and recently purchased a pair. Went for the single colour variant as they look a lot less like the bottom half of a Bushcraft uniform.

So far nothing but good to say for them. Love the adjustable ankle straps that will go some way to keeping tick-free this Summer. Also prefer the normal (non high back) cut to the waist.

Thoroughly recommend them if you're in the market for a top quality pair of woodland trousers.

K

Last edited:

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
I like mine , shaping up to be my go to trousers ...
Quite hard to find , my local retailer stocks but couldn't get my size from fjallraven uk , ended up finding some from a uk eBay retailer .

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
i now have 3 pairs of the Barrent Pros (basically the same but raw length) and a pair of the Vidda Hydratics (among a vast other selection of FR gear). if they fit you, they are a great trouser and i live in mine.
Waxing can be a pain in the squidgy bits, but i tend to use the nikwax spray on wax for the main parts and the G1000 on the seat and knees.
Glad you like them

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Where did you get yours from K ?

Cheers, Paul

I tried buying direct from Fjallraven UK and various independent small companies including the Bushcraft Store but none could supply a pair in dark olive & dark olive. Finally found a pair at the New Covent Garden branch of Cotswold Outdoors but would have willingly paid the same (full) recommended retail price to any of the small independent stores if they'd had stock.

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE