fjallraven trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daveymonkey

Tenderfoot
Sep 26, 2005
just got a pair of fjallraven forester trousers and am well impressed with them they must be the ideal bushcraft trousers, knife pocket torch pocket and as tough as old boots, they look like they will outlast me :)

Barblade

Dec 15, 2005
Lancashire, UK
Another fan of Fjallraven here as well mate, thanks mainly to some reviews on the g-1000 fabric on these forums. Once proofed with greenland wax they have a decent level of water & wind resistance, as drying really fast once wet.

Swedish design: - :You_Rock_

Barblade

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I've had a pair of forrester trousers for a while now and I really like them :) . I just got the Fjallraven catalogue from Tamarack Outdoors and am trying very hard to not spend money :rolleyes:

daveymonkey

Tenderfoot
Sep 26, 2005
i got mine from tamarack great service ordered them sunday they were here on tuesday, hmmm what to buy next!

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
The G1000 weave is very old and are also availab´le from other companies at very good prices.
Fjärräven is really a good company and with a owner that has not forgotten the people who helped to were he is now.

davef

Forager
Mar 6, 2006
North Lancashire
I've had a pair for a while now.....
If you want to keep the waxed finish, I don't bother to wash them that often.... just brush the mud off and keep going.

Helps when hunting not to smell of Daz!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE