Fjallraven No1 Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I know it's a long shot but if you don't ask an all that...

Does anybody have a Fjallraven No1 jacket in green XXL that they are willing to part with?

Here's hoping, drop me a PM if you do or know of someone who might.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
No, but the sporting lodge occasionally offer 30% off which makes Fjallraven more affordable :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll second that, you just need to keep an eye out for new stock. I ended up settling for a Khaki one while they had a 30% off deal. To be honest I still prefer my Hilltrek Braemar Ventile Smock for proper tramping in the woods, but it makes a nice, slightly smarter, alternative when I'm in civilisation.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Cheers Guys and thanks for your comments unfortunately they don't do them for double fat ******** either, so have gone for a new one but have found a deal on an XXL limited edition one.

Yeah its for a summer coat whilst out with the normal folk of this shire allowing me to still retaining a bit of my bushcraft identity if you catch my drift, I have a modded Snowsled Classic smock for out in t'woods.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE