Fjallraven Gore-Tex Insulated Jackets, Medium and Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
Wifey and I were going through the closets and stumbled upon our two Fjallraven Gore-Tex Jacket with a thin insulation made of Polyester (no Thinsulate or Primaloft, sorry) we bought direct from Fjallraven during our visit in their shop in Örnskjöldvik while honeymooning in Sweden back in 1995. But we never used them much, got them too large.

The jackets are green, made from a polyamide mircro fiber with Gore Z-Liner, zipped-on hood, 6 pockets (4 with zip) on the outside, one zip pocket on the inside, mint, nearly unused condition.

The medium fits me (100 cm chest, 172 cm high) very comfortable, I could add a thick fleece with no problem. The medium measures 70 cm (27,5 ") chest width from arm to arm (how to say it when your not a native speaker???), the larges comes at 76 cm (30 ") on the inside of the jacket.

There are two drawcords, in the waist and at the bottom and velcro closures at the wrists.

We would like to get 65,- pounds each excl. shipping and fees.

The pics are showing the medium one, the large one is the same design, just one notch larger...

Thanks for looking
Heinz

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE