For Sale Fjallraven Gilet Body Warmer Vest Large Mens“few claw holes from a ferocious cat,otherwise perfect condition.”

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Item is used.....has a few small (and i mean small) nicks from the ferocious cat that i possess on the front. Nothing coming out of them, just want to be clear that these are there. I am selling this as its just not the right cut for me. I have tried all the others...RAB,Arcteryx etc and they all seem to be lacking for my frame size. I have added red zipper pulls to the pockets, these can be changed at your discretion, the original pieces of string are nowhere to be dound i am afraid. If you need them, the tags are available as well....

£65 All ins-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpgs-l1600 (1).jpg

Tech spec:

Classic, lightweight and highly packable, this versatile Fjallraven Abisko Padded Vest with its synthetic insulation, is ideal for layering up and keeping warm on chilly days!

Fjallraven Abisko range has been designed to be lightweight and ideal for day hikes and every day wear, this particular bodywarmer has a four way stretch outer for freedom of movement while the G-Loft Supreme insulation is a blend of hollow and super-thin fibres that have a natural clustering property, similar to down, to offer an exceptional warmth to weight ratio while being quick drying, highly compressible and easy to care for!

This smart Fjallraven gilet has a two way front zip, two handy zipped pockets and the iconic Arctic Fox logo on the chest making this an easy to wear high performance extra layer ideal for hiking and every day wear in the cooler months!
  • Polyester with four way stretch outer fabric
  • G-Loft supreme filling with 40g/m² (100% polyester)
  • 100% polyester lining
  • Two way front zip
  • Two zipped hand pockets
  • Elastic hem and arm openings
  • Weight: 210g (size M)
  • Fjallraven Abisko Padded Vest

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE