First words here..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 8, 2006
Netherlands
Hi members!

I just ran into this community & website. Looks nice and welcome!
Within two weeks I'm leaving to Sweden for 1,5 month. And I'm planning to do some survival there. It's a preparation for my 2-year-Europe Trip I'm about to do with a friend.
I hope to learn something on this website as well!
I'm an 18 year old student (almost 19 in October) and about to graduate as Graphic Designer.. But survival and nature is my greatest passion. It feels so good, it's like the modern world is just not right for me in some way.
I need nature. I need to take care of myself.
How do you people feel about that?
I personally don't like to use guns or any 'automatic' weapons. When I say or think "back to nature". I say back to NATURE.

Nice to meet you all, I love the bushcraft-uk logo by the way.

Reporting out,
Modigliani.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I think you have managed to express very clearly in a second language what most of think. Very well put, welcome and good luck with your journey. If we can be of any help let us know. BCUK is very welcoming 99.9% of the time.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hello and welcome to bcuk any questions just ask. Sounds like you have an interesting trip planned tell us more.

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE