First White Rose Wood meet of 2013 25th to 27th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Ok, 1 1/2 hands working and Friday pm booked off from work. I expect the snow cover could well be still with us then. Karl, when will you know if we are able to park off road or at the cafe? If the latter do I need to ring them to arrange parking. My car is a rear wheel drive automatic by the way and sorry for the questions!
regards Alan

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm hoping to visit Sat am to collect spindle,won't bring laavu if it's raining as it's not finished so drying would be a PIA... Paul, may I collect the paracord then as well? Cheers guys, excited to be coming even if it's not a stayover :D

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Ok, 1 1/2 hands working and Friday pm booked off from work. I expect the snow cover could well be still with us then. Karl, when will you know if we are able to park off road or at the cafe? If the latter do I need to ring them to arrange parking. My car is a rear wheel drive automatic by the way and sorry for the questions!
regards Alan

Hi Alan, I can answer those...

All depending on the weather conditions, if it's still snow bound and frozen, we should make it up to the wood.

If it's melted, the edge will be flooded and parking at the Cafe or at the entrance to the Farmers field would be best.

No need to ring them. We'll inform them Fri AM.

No need to apologise, all good questions my friend. :)

HTH

martin

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Thanks Martin for answering the questions as you said will post a update Friday am when we arrive on site.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

Karl82 ( +1 meal )
Andy BB (Subject to work) (+1 meal)
MartinK9 ( +1 meal )
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Humpback (subject to hands!)
Cliv (Feed me)
RE8ELD0G (+ 1 Meal)
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC ( +1 meal)
Tank (+1meal)
LuckyLee
Dreadhead (+1 meal)
Water Gypsy (+1 meal)

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Ok im brining my big bag of gear for swaps so if anyone fancies anything off this list then bring something to swap.

I got.

1, DPM british army infantry bergan 210 liter but no side pouches

2, olive green side pouches for bergan one is a bit old and decrepit but still works perfect.

3, messtins, brit army

4, size 9 brit army mark 4 combat boots, used but good condition.

5, small open front fishing shelter,brand new never used.

6, set of UK Hammocks webbing and cinch buckles with dutch clips.

7, Set of whoppie slings, one needs teased back through as it pulled itself inside.

8, Brit army DPM basha and stuff sack, very good condition.

9, Black BCB crusader mug with plastic lid, some paint has come off due to use but otherwise good condition.

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Border South Beds & Bucks
Sorry All, won't be able to make this meet, as just go back from the doctor after having a cough for sometime and have been diagnosed with Bronchitis. I'll have to catch up with you all at a future meet. Hope the weekend goes well. look forward to seeing the pictures.

Hubs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE