First Time Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I've just recieved two of the moras that were going on ebay. seem quite sharpe but could be a little better so I've given mine some time on the leather belt to improve it. the tang goes the full length of the handle. the finish on the top of the blade is poor but hey it cost me £5.50 since I got a postage for both for £3. the sheath that comes with it wont fit over my belt so a bit of modification may be in order. for the money very good

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I'm with Ditchfield on this one. The Red mora Clippers are excellent knives. I'm surprised about the 1 inch tang as mine has taken quite a bit of abuse over the last couple of years.
I have to say I upgraded to an Alan Wood Woodlore before I realised what was available on the market. I don't regret it as it's a great knife (for me at least) but I'd beware of leaping before looking. It's likely to be a lot of cash you'll be parting with, and you may be using it for many years to come.

Matt

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Mora's get my vote too - I have just been trailing the Mora Classic with a view to giving them to our students on our Swedish courses and they truely are excellent knives - I can see know why Mors Kochanski, Cody Lunden and so many others recommend and use them.

I believe they will now become my first choice from now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE