First Landscape with D80

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
I have just got back from the Lake District while I was there I had a chance to use my new camera (Nikon D80) I have had it a little while and I have been getting use to it.

Here is one of the photos i took.
Brotherswater1a.jpg

any comments welcome

Neil

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Lovely picture Neil. Where in the Lakes is it?

Looks like you have got the most importand item ticked. Being out there and having the camera with you. Looking forward to other views.

I get loads of ideas from looking at this guys photos of the Lakes http://www.flickr.com/photos/23342257@N06/. Tony spends a fair amount of time up there on the hills.

Stu

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
Lovely picture Neil. Where in the Lakes is it?

Looks like you have got the most importand item ticked. Being out there and having the camera with you. Looking forward to other views.

I get loads of ideas from looking at this guys photos of the Lakes http://www.flickr.com/photos/23342257@N06/. Tony spends a fair amount of time up there on the hills.

Stu

Hi Stu thanks the photo was taken at Brotherswater.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Hi Stu thanks the photo was taken at Brotherswater.

Thought it was familier. Good food in the pub.

A few of weeks ago we were stayingat a club hut just down the road. I spend a couple of hours on Sunday morning sat on the far side wittling and watching the duck on the lake.

Later on we went for a walk up towards Dove crag but decided to stop by the river for a leisurely brew on the hobo stove. :)

Stu

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
Thought it was familier. Good food in the pub.

A few of weeks ago we were stayingat a club hut just down the road. I spend a couple of hours on Sunday morning sat on the far side wittling and watching the duck on the lake.

Later on we went for a walk up towards Dove crag but decided to stop by the river for a leisurely brew on the hobo stove. :)

Stu

We were sstaying at the pub and it does do good food I have also stayed at the camp site both camping and in the bunkhouse at different times .
The walk up to dove crag is a nice walk all in all a nice spot I have also climbed on Black rocks which are on the right hand side on the way up and the gully on Dove crag is a nice winter climb.
Neil

Jan 30, 2006
South Coast
Consider a polarising filter for water in frame shots, and a graduated ND to darken the sky gently whilst keeping the foreground light enough to capture detail perhaps.

Nice shot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE