First cuppa of the day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Woke up this morning, put the kettle on but decided to have my first cuppa al fresco, so filled my new 330ml stainless steel ASDA flask (only £2.99) and headed over the farm with the dog. I saw 6 roe this morning, a muntjac and plenty of hares. I enjoyed my cuppa in the company of a green woodpecker, a pair of magpies, the roe twins and a faithful labrador.
For those of you who saw the badger vid/pics, unfortunatley the sett has caved in a bit during the harvest and power harrowing and I've seen no evidence of activity since but this morning I think I've found where they've moved to.
Its the weekend (almost) and I am sure you'll be out and about in beautiful countryside so why not share where you've had you're first cuppa of the day?

putting some distance between me and the village as the sun comes up
P1010424.jpg

My ASDA bargain only £2.99
P1010429.jpg

Me and my buddy, a nice spot for a morning brew
P1010435.jpg

The roe twins (crap photo - lumix camera struggles beyond its 3 x optical zoom)
P1010437.jpg

Unfortunately ;), I'm having my first cup o joe here with you guys this morning as I procrastinate cleaning my house before the arrival of friends for a weekend at SolFest. http://www.solfest.org

But my usuall first cup is made here at the campfire circle in my front yard:
IMG_0171.jpg

And here is my view from the deck...

IMG_0154.jpg

And then the trails that begin right outside my shop door...

IMG_0139.jpg

Ending up with a little log to sit on and watch the reptiles wake up...

IMG_0144.jpg

I used to have to trespass to see things like this... Ah. Mountain life.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE