First commsion on here finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
My first commission for one of our members is finished.

Approx. 26-27 litres. 48x33x18cm

600D Nylon outer and inner skin + double layer nylon lining (orange interior) and draw string top. Lining is held in with Velcro, so can be removed for cleaning etc if required.

One zipped pocket on front. Velcro pocket on one side for water bottle, 3 rows of MOLLE/PALS on the other. D rings on bottom and waist belt.

All Hardware is ITW

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Excellent work - it's been really good to see your skills develop so quickly and so well over a relatively short time.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Nice job. What sort of price did you charge for the green 27ish litre bag, if you don't mind me asking?

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
I've just taken delivery of the bag mentioned in this thread. All I can say is wow!! Richards workmanship is fantastic. Throughout the design and build he kept me up to date with progress and various ideas he had and also put up with me changing the design partway through. He's a top man to deal with and his speed and efficiency is second to none. I can't recommend him highly enough!!

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Glad you like it. Does the water bottle fit ok, I was a bit worried the pocket might be a bit small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Fits perfectly thanks. I think I may commission a MOLLE pouch for the other side for my first aid kit to go in. Better get my order in soon as I can see you getting very busy very quickly.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Just doing a couple of pouches in the same colour. Will send you some pictures when they are done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE