''FIRELINE'' cordage?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm trying to buy about 10 / 15ft of Berkley FIRELINE in the Smoke colour / which is a Type of all purpose cordage, But within the UK, Anyone own any and want to sell abit of it.
cheer's

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Pass, a mate told me that he had just watched a youtube video where someone had it in there Survival or trapping Kit.
so I don't know my self, and his phone's not on.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
It's a type of braid used for fishing, I use it as a mainline for my river feeder fishing, compared to regular mono it's very low diameter for its breaking strain and has zero stretch, basically it lowers the resistance of the line against the flow of the water meaning lighter tackle can be used and it gives better bite detection, the 4lb test I use is the same or lower diameter than 1lb test mono, I've none spare though I'm afraid. If you want a low stretch, low diameter cord, could always use dental floss.

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE