Fire Piston from eBay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Not affiliated with the guy, just wanted to say how impressed I am with the product. Not only is it very well made, but you get a good few extras with it (tinder box and tinder, loads of charclothy type igniter, lots of replacement o-ring equivalents and even the lube to go with it).

I paid about £12 plus some postage. It came from the States and arrived within 4 days - made me a happy chappy.

I got an ember with the first strike - marvelous peice of kit. A great 'alternative' fire lighting method!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EBprimitives-...275?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f9a2f0b

I went with this 'rough' piston so I can shape and colour it myself. It was a product test to see if it is worthwhile doing with the scouts. I have made my own with copper pipe, but it's very time consuming and not that consistant.

Cheers

Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE