Finding shops with large knife display, and other interesting things!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
do not get me started on how it was generated for control like most things
I have been working at the Kent Show, in the forestry area, helping to man the coppice Co operative stand, and doing woodland ring demos. The whole time I have had a fixed blade knife on me, openly been using it in public and not an eyelid was raised, and with >8,000 people across the weekend.

Right place and time, with the clear dress code that I am woodland based, not a problem.

It's when it is out of context, that's when trouble happens

Last edited:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Eee when I was a lad, the place to go was The Game Fair for knives.
Not sure in this day and age if the displays that I remember are put on show though. Even the huge jaggedy topped Bowie type knife made from special rubberised steel and only for show!
S

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Eee when I was a lad, the place to go was The Game Fair for knives.
Not sure in this day and age if the displays that I remember are put on show though. Even the huge jaggedy topped Bowie type knife made from special rubberised steel and only for show!
S
I remember the game fairs too, I was young and didn't realise whom the knife makers I saw were......Alan Wood was there and had a lovely neck knife at £60, I went for a CRKT neck knife at £25....a regret of mine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE