Finally, studying over, more time for skills.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hey folks,

Its been a while.

Last year I decided to go back to college as a mature student and to get a few qualifications. Unfortunetly with all the studying I also had to make the decision to cut the time spent doing other things, including my time here and the amount of time spent out and about. I didnt even manage to get our usual NES meet sorted.

Now that the course has finished I am eager to get back out there and shake the cobwebs off.

The next N.E.S meet will be in September. and hopefully we can arrange a few other things.

Look forword to chatting with you all again.

All the best

Craig

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Welcome back Craig, I haven't been around in here much as we have had to deal with two deaths in the family in three months... So other things have taken priority...

Hoping to get out and about myself before long, mainly with a camera to see what nature has to offer.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I hope you both get the time to get out soon - after getting quallies you deserve some tree time - and I found that getting out into the wilds helped me get my head in its rightful place after I suffered bereavements.
The wilds both reward and heal!

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Thank you John, I find being out with the camera in the fresh air gives me space to reflect on the two people who had such an impact on my life, one for a lifetime, the other on and off for 30 years... It's good sometimes to revisit places I shared with both :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE