Final destination 5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I got a spare evening, i cant sleep as I have a ridiculously sore throat and my brother has left his amazon fire stick here so I was having a browse and saw final destination 5 in the list. I dont get freaked out by horror films like paranormal as I know it is all for entertainment but my question is......

Who the fudge comes up with these story lines and writes these scripts? And then who does all the special effects???

This is disgusting!!! You think you know whats coming then it gets 100 times more gory!

For example: girl (pretty of course) goes for laser eye surgery, the machine malfunctions while the doctor is out the room and burns holes in her eye hand and face then she escapes the "contraption" to only go and slip and fall through the window of the 4th or 5th floor and land on a car and her good eye pops out onto the tarmac... doesnt stop there though, the eye ball then gets run over...... twice!

Makes me never want to leave the house again, just in case its my turn!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Lol gotta love these overly saturated sagas, right?. What's Saw on now, 12?

They do give bored and/or deranged writers a way to put their dirty minds on screen. And to be fair.. you've got to expect axcessive silly gore from a movie about people dying.

On a similar note, one movie which wasn't toted as particularly violent (wait for it..>) called 'A history of violence' lol I know, anyway, the fight scene in the diner was pretty darn raw! Caught me by suprise which was fun.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not a fan of the splattervision/torture genre myself either. Sometimes what's implied is much more effective. Films like the Medusa Complex & Mr. Frost are more effective for me. So saying films like The Evil Dead with Ash as the comic hero though a bit splattery are more funny than out and out gore fests. Not a fan of zombie flicks though, creep me out.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I know[/I], anyway, the fight scene in the diner was pretty darn raw! Caught me by suprise which was fun.

Good film. As is "Eastern Promises".

The one film that gave me a genuine back of neck chilling *** moment is " Changeling " featuring Angeline Jolie and directed by Clint Eastwood.
Just goes to show the psychological effect of violence when one isn't prepared for it.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I got a spare evening, i cant sleep as I have a ridiculously sore throat and my brother has left his amazon fire stick here so I was having a browse and saw final destination 5 in the list. I dont get freaked out by horror films like paranormal as I know it is all for entertainment but my question is......

Who the fudge comes up with these story lines and writes these scripts? And then who does all the special effects???

This is disgusting!!! You think you know whats coming then it gets 100 times more gory!

For example: girl (pretty of course) goes for laser eye surgery, the machine malfunctions while the doctor is out the room and burns holes in her eye hand and face then she escapes the "contraption" to only go and slip and fall through the window of the 4th or 5th floor and land on a car and her good eye pops out onto the tarmac... doesnt stop there though, the eye ball then gets run over...... twice!

Makes me never want to leave the house again, just in case its my turn!
I bet she didn't see that coming... Sorry, couldn't resist!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
There is an entire world of cinema to enjoy, that sort of nonsense accounts for but a tiny fraction of it (albeit a much larger percentage of the revenues), just don't watch it.

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE