Final clear out ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Some nice wool stuff coming up shortly.........Will endeavor to post tomorrow.....
Boots , coats and pans posted out today :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Prices adjusted ,
Fjall Raven still available,
laksen wool hunting trousers 32" coming up , lands end loden Parka coming up , (like a swanndri mosgeil but better )
Kids wax coat ,
Wool trousers , maybe some tweed and a few other items ....All to list tonight ....
Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
All unsold items now on hold till Sunday evening due to doing a car boot sale in the morning. Cheers

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
MSR pans arrived today Chiseller cheers matey. QQ the little msr handle how does that attach or did you find the long piece of wire easier to use??

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
MSR pans arrived today Chiseller cheers matey. QQ the little msr handle how does that attach or did you find the long piece of wire easier to use??

Glad they arrived....
The handle came off years ago after I'd been using the lid as a plate. I thought I'd lost it untill we started turning the house upside down.
The wire is stainlees and I used it as an emergency fix. Just left it be. Can be a bit awkward if your doing a full cook.
I'd put the handle back on. It needs a small screw that goes up from the inside.

Happy cooking.......:thumbup:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Your welcome to the shirt thanks, the stove is the price shown. The pans were initially thrown in as a bonus. I may be persuaded to knock a fiver off of bought with the shirt.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thread tidied abit , more stuff to add , but it's time for a full breakfast , a couple of ales and a long kip......been a long day doing a car boot. Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE