Final clear out ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
The not wanting to really sell it MSR is still there.....or are you helping me keep it lol .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Keep it? You mean that red thing that fell into the bottom of a box and got covered up without you noticing?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Dropped prices on msr , loden parka , tog24 jkt , and fur ruff.......if I can show I'm making room.....maybe she won't go ape if I make a kit purchase......maybe....just maybe :D

MarvTommo

Forager
Feb 2, 2014
Sittingbourne
Sorry read this and imagined ferret locator as like a radar type blip device. No idea what it is really. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry read this and imagined ferret locator as like a radar type blip device. No idea what it is really. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not too far out.....the old term was 'knocker box' it's like a sonar. The knocks get more intense as the location is nearer. Available in 8ft or 15ft depths. 15ft is more of a terrier locator though.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Price drops applied , more to be added today if time permits....
Zamberlan trail shoes , Paramo Alta , swanndri hat , loden hat , more sheepskins , a couple of bags , couple of respirators , an whatever else surfaces ????
Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Morning Chiseller - What's the loden hat like?

Evening Sea bass...apologies for late recognition ...Looks like the loden went in the car boot. Will confirm tomorrow evening when I get chance to dig out and picture mentioned items. If it's still here then you have first refusal on it.
Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Zebra pot added , more items after I've had me snap .

Basha , hats , what ever kit I come across.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE