Fieldcrafter UK knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GHex

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2013
Cardiff
Fieldcrafter UK Bushcraft Knife. NOW SOLD THANKS

Hand made by Matt Symonds. It has been well used but is in good used condition with many years life.

The blade is 9.75cm long in O1 steel, hardened to 57-59 HRC. The handle is full tang and 12cm length. The handle scales are green linen Micarta with 4 brass pins and a brass lanyard tube. The knife weighs about 220gm. The sheath is hand stitched black 3.5mm shoulder leather.

£54 delivered.

No under 18s

Attachments

• field4.jpg
    field4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I don't need any more but another maker to the collection.
One more to look at this evening.

See? Now that's a dangerous path to go down - collecting knives by their makers, not to mention giving my bank manager a heart attack. :lmao:

I've handled one of those knives, it's pretty much bulletproof, they're users for sure.

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I was hoping a fieldcrafter would come on to the market. Really wanted one first time round. Shame I saw this late. Great price too!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
See? Now that's a dangerous path to go down - collecting knives by their makers, not to mention giving my bank manager a heart attack. :lmao:

I've handled one of those knives, it's pretty much bulletproof, they're users for sure.

Saw one last year but the guy hadn't used it himself so couldn't play. This one was a bargain and couldn't say no.
Will have a play and see how I get on although it's got a lot to live up to sitting along side my HillBill Croc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE