Field Butchery course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark oriel

Bushcraft company
Hi Guy's, just testing the water to see if there is enough interest for a one day butchery course down in west Wales. The gist is you will be guided through the hidden art of butchering a Lamb. They will be killed at the abbatoir so will have the legal stamp of burocracy applied. The cost of the day will be £70.00 to include your half lamb, tea, coffee and a light lunch. You are welcome to stop the night before providing you have port in hand or cheese in pocket. Max numbers 6 persons and date tbc on interest.
Ps you can't beat welsh home grown Lamb.

mark oriel

Bushcraft company
No probs cooking a bit of lamb up, I have four lambs nearly ready for market or freezer, so there will be up to 6 on the course, that's 3 half lambs and the fourth is for me, which there will be a share of. We will bone and roll the shoulder using the old butchers knot and relate each cut to the equivelent of beef and pork. I hope to run the course from the cabin, so weather won't matter and there is plenty of room for hammocks or use the cabin to kip in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE